Plumbing - Emergency Action
- If you have a busted pipe shut it off water at main. This shut off will be located in the basement or closet by the hot water heater.
- If you have a toilet or faucet leak, shut off water at main. This is located under the sink or behind the toilet.
- Then call for plumbing repair.
What to do if your HVAC isn't working
- Check to make sure the power is on. Check breakers
- Make sure thermostat is set to either heat or cool and the temperature is set correctly.
- Make sure filter is clean. Change your filter(s) every 3-6 months.
- If the system is still not working call us at 513-875-2912 to have a licensed technician come to your home.